Red Velvet Cake
Using our Cake Cream in Vivid Red means no more messing around with red food colouring when making red velvet cake. YAY!
- 400g Cake Cream Vivid Red ( or any colour of choice )
- 320g Plain Flour
- 1-2 Tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 224g Oil
- 245g Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Lets make some red velvet cake!
- Mix Cake Cream with 250ml of water
- Add remaining wet ingredients and mix
- Sieve in dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Divide Batter between 4 6" tins and bake at 160c until knife comes out clean ( aprox 30-40 mins )