Makes aprox 15 Meringue Kisses
- 100g Cake Cream
- 40g Boiling Water
Lets make some Meringue Kisses !
- Combine Cake Cream and water into mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Whisk on high until really stiff peaks are achieved. You can use a stand mixer or an electric hand whisk.
- Pipe out your Meringue Kisses. Use or Macaron & Meringue templates to ensure they are evenly sized.
- Place into Preheated fan oven at 90c. Bake for 2 hours or until the to bottoms release cleanly.
- Snap, Share and Tag us at @cakecreammix