Makes 12 Cupcakes
- 215g Cake Cream ( Any Colour or Flavour )
- 215g Soft Butter
- 135g Warm water
- 215g Self Raising Flour
- Heaped 1/4 tsp Baking Soda/Bicarbonate soda
Lets make some Cupcakes !
- Combine Cake Cream with softened Butter using and mix. You can use a Stand mixer or Electric hand mixer.
- Slowly add water at a medium spend until combined.
- Sift flour and baking soda into your bowl and mix carefully till fully combined. Do not over mix !
- Use an ice cream scoop of spoon to fill your cases about 1/2 way.
- Place into Preheated oven to fan 150c. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops become a light golden brown.