70g Dark Chocolate
30g Cocoa powder
125g Plain Flour
200g Cake Cream
Lets make some brownies!
1.Melt Chocolate and butter and set aside.
2. Combine Cake cream and 125g of water
3. Pour in chocolate and butter mixture and mix.
4. Seive Cocoa Powder and Flour into your mix and mix till combined. (Do not over mix)
5. Fill Tin with Brownie Mixture.
6. Bake at 180c for 20-30 mins or until a nice crust has formed but the inside is still goey. You want to leave these slightly undercooked to get that goey brownie centre 🤤
For the Marshmallow Topping whip up 100g of your Cake cream with 35g of water of cake cream till stiff peaks and pipe and for toasted Marshmallow Flavour use a blow torch. YUM!